Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Why, hello there!

Not much to say after an 8 month hiatus other than, "Hi?", "I've missed you?", "Sorry, I'm a lazy slacker?"

Well anyway, this blog is back online by my mom's popular demand.  A lot has happened around here in the last few months...way more than I can fit into one post, but I promise to give some updates soon on our new house, new job, new town, and other exciting stuff that's been going on. 

So, this short post is just to reassure my mom everyone, that there will be more to come soon.  I hope everybody is having a wonderful start to 2012!

3 comments:

  1. I've been impatiently waiting for an update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, where have you been...I better put you back on my front page where you were until a little while ago. Welcome back darling. Nice to see you. Dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following along again too. dawn xo

    ReplyDelete