Monday, February 13, 2012

Our weekend...

We love weekends.  Sometimes, I feel like it's the only time we're relaxed enough to truly spend time together.  Aside from the yucky stuff like cleaning and laundry, here are some things that went on around here.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I was so excited when J got this early Valentine present for me.  I read it in less than 24 hours because I am obsessive like that and also because it was oh so good!  Can't wait for the movie!

Red Velvet Cupcakes
I made my early Valentine present for J.  Yummy!  (See how I make sure his presents are kind of like presents for me too?  Shh...don't tell)

Avocados
This is probably my weirdest pregnancy craving since I've never really been fond of avocados before, but I seriously cannot get enough of them.  We bought some at Sam's and I think I've eaten three in two days.  Squirt on some lemon juice and salt and pepper and this is one happy girl.  I also like them on this kind of sandwich that I totally stole from the blog Delightfully Tacky, but I think she stole it from Pinterest so I feel ok about it.

Avocado Bacon Sandwich = delicious!

There was also lots of snuggling with this little big fur baby.  I think there may have been a rule in place at one point about no dogs on the bed, but I can't help it.  Who could say no to that face?


And of course, I can't forget this ever-growing bump of mine (ignore horrible picture).  We spent lots of time talking about plans and what life will be like when this little peanut makes his/her appearance.  Oh the times they are a-changin'!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment