1. Parenting. Is. Hard. I knew, but I didn't KNOW.
2. Somehow our less than two-week-old is spoiled. After swearing it wouldn't happen, it happened. How? I don't know. He will not sleep unless someone is holding him...he cries...and cries...and cries...and that makes doing anything else (eating, going to the bathroom, brushing teeth, etc.) pretty much impossible.
3. I may or may not have had an epic meltdown caused by #2 on this list.
4. My lunch sat in the microwave for over an hour before I had time to eat it today.
5. J goes back to work on Monday and I have no clue how to do this on my own. I am in need of prayer.
6. I am having severe anxiety about traveling 2 hours with a newborn to be a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding next weekend. Xanax may be in my near future. Did I mention the wedding is on a boat? I have nightmares about people throwing themselves overboard when Weston won't stop crying.
7. My mom left yesterday morning after staying with us for a week and a half...and I cried...hard.
8. My baby still will not breast feed. Many tears have been shed on both sides. (Anyone noticing a pattern here? Crying and anxiety...poor J.)
9. I would pay someone big bucks to hold a paci in a newborn's mouth all night.
10. Despite the whiny tone of this post, I am so in love with our sweet angel. Like, a words-can't-describe-do-anything-in-the-world-for love. And due to #2 snuggling with a side of kisses is now a favorite pastime around here...so I can't complain too much. :)
I'm hoping I have time to be back soon with some non-whiny posting. Until then, here is another picture of our precious baby.