Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hello World!


My name is Weston and I am the sweetest, cutest, most precious baby in the whole world.  I am good at sleeping, snuggling, making dirty diapers, and melting my mommy's heart.

Likes:
  • Squirting Mommy and Grandma
  • Sleeping in my crib
  • My pacifier
  • Staying in a routine
Dislikes:
  • Breastfeeding (this makes Mommy really sad)
  • Wet or dirty diapers
  • Being too cold
  • Overstimulation
Stats:
  • Born July 23 at 7:35 pm
  • 7 pounds 10 ounces
  • 21 and a half inches long
  • Lots of black hair from my daddy
Now, I am off to do some more snuggling. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...precious baby alert! Congratulations and welcome to mommy-hood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gracious you made an adorable baby!!!
    So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete