|I spotted this on one of our random drives and had to get out and take a picture. It makes me laugh...and has nothing whatsoever to do with this post. Unless I tell you that a stop sign has 8 sides.|
Anyway, here is my mathematical list.
- Days past due date: 1
- Days I have been pregnant: 281 I had to use a calculator for that one.
- Pounds gained: 25
- Pounds I hope to lose: 30 I'm putting that out there for accountability reasons.
- Thank you notes written: 153 <---not a typo...Weston racked up on the baby gifts.
- Time I woke up this morning: 4:22 Booooo to insomnia.
- Trips to Sonic: 2 in the last 24 hours
- Pieces of chocolate cake consumed: 4 in the last 24 hours
- Episodes of The Office watched: 12 in the last 24 hours Steve Carrell, I miss you so.
- Times a day I check Facebook: 50ish
- Times a day I check my email: 20ish
- Pieces of dog hair on our clothes, bed, couch, floor, and every nook and cranny in our house: 80 bajillion...it's seriously taken over my life.
- Weight of dog who tried to lay on top of me this morning: 52 lb.
That's about all I can think of. I think my four days of math training paid off.