Monday, July 16, 2012

D-day

40 weeks...and still cookin'.
Dear Weston,

I guess you forgot to mark your calendar...or maybe you'll be like your daddy and have a hard time remembering birthdays.  But for the past nine months we were told that today would be yours...and you have not shown any signs of wanting to make an appearance.  I know it's comfortable in there and all, but I promise if you will just come on out, we will take good care of you.  There are so many people who can't wait to meet you, so you will always be the center of attention.  Plus, your Aunt Debbie REALLY wants to share a birthday with you.  

We've been reading you lots of books and one of our favorites is Oh, the Places You'll Go!  And you know what Dr. Seuss says about "the waiting place."  It is not a good place.  

So, come on little buddy...it's time to get this show on the road.  I'm ready when you are.

I love you so so much.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. hi! I found your blog via Two Hoots and a Holler and love it! I am your newest follower!

    xx
    Danielle
    lovelifeandlouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete