Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chopped




As I mentioned in my last post, I have been thinking about hacking off the mop attached to my head.  There are two main reasons for this:  

1.  The half hour or more that it takes to dry and fix in the morning.

2.  And this:


Yanking out chunks of hair is one of Weston's favorite pastimes.  Those little baby hands love to grab and pull.  I also find my hair in the most random places...wrapped around fingers and toes, in diapers, you name it.

So, here's the picture I showed my stylist.


And here is the before and after.

   
As of the first 24 hours, I'm loving it.  Although I do feel like I just took the first step in becoming a soccer mom.  Next step: minivan.

The only one sad to see the long hair go? J.  Here is how he felt.


This makes me laugh so hard.  He actually does claim to like the short hair now.  :)
Here's to cutting my morning preparation time in half (hopefully)!

* Apologies to my friend Allison for just now updating this with pics you can actually see.

1 comment: