Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sunny days, chasing the clouds away...

I give today's weather a perfect 10.  And yesterday's for that matter.  It. is. awesome.  There's something almost magical to me about when the seasons change from summer to fall and winter to spring.  And those first few days of change when the weather is so absolutely beautiful that you can't help but spend time outside...perfection. 

So today, we decided to have some tummy time in the backyard.  We also read a book, sang some songs, and played fetch with Dixie.  Here are a few pics.
Instead of lifting his head up, Weston likes to push with his legs and lift his little booty in the air.  :)
I couldn't get a smile out of him...I think he was distracted by all the new sights and sounds.
I cannot get enough of the eyelashes.
Or this face.
"Enough pictures mom."
What a great day.  Come to think of it, everyday I get to spend with my baby boy is a great day.  But we prefer them with perfect weather. :)

1 comment: