Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two Months


Weston at one month and two months...we are losing hair and gaining fat rolls and pinchable cheeks.
 Holy moly!  How can a baby change so much in just one short month?!  And how can I already love something so much?

Weston, you are, without a doubt the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I feel like in the last few weeks I've finally become the person I was meant to be...all because of you.  I don't know how else to describe it other than to say that being your mom makes me want to be the best of who I am.  Everyday with you brings me the greatest joy. 

You are such a happy baby and you love to smile and laugh...my favorite sound.  You are getting good at lifting your head up but you still prefer to exercise those legs during tummy time.  Lately you've been staring at your hands and feet and figuring out they are attached to you.  When you're awake, you are always alert and looking around at what's going on.  And, Lord have mercy, you are the squirmiest little thing.  I'm guessing this means you will be very active when you start crawling and walking???  Daddy and I are trying to prepare ourselves.

Happy two months to the little boy that makes our world go 'round.  We love you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment